Tuesday, September 14, 2010

)@;$/?!*^#<+}_

i.feel.so.alone.


never would ive thought my this is how my autumn would start out. im a fogg. nothing seems to be going as planned and i am literaly ready to jump off the bridge. #thiscantbelife is what i tweeted a few days ago, because the story is unfolding. i an no longer a fan of my own. i am beyond deprived no one will understand. they possibly cant. and why of course im sucking it up, but writing these posts are what keep me from bursting my feelings in an innocent persons face. its not their fault. its no ones fault. okay, maybe people add fuel to the fire, but thats basically their occupation. i dont need for my life to be written in gold script, i just wish it would be a bit more smooth. but who am i to demand such a thing? i guess i'll never know until it happens.