Tuesday, November 1, 2011

whats that thing called again?

P....P.....Positivity!!!!!!

Where for art thou?

I need to dig up some of this magic and keep it hidden in my underwear drawer.

With forgiveness comes courage and selfless. I believe people are like onions. Our layers gently peel off and become better with each passing day. I am going to get myself back. The outgoing, bubbly, mimi back.

right now my onion isnt so fresh, but with time, my rigid brown layers will reveal a snow white form. And that is when i will realize what it took.

Positivity.

Continue being true to youself because thats all you can do. Those who love you will admire you and those who dont love you will secretly hate to admire you, but nonetheless will love you.

So heres to me. Im taking my life back and this time im using crazy glue.

With love,

MB.