Sunday, August 26, 2012

This is my world.

Feels good to be writing again... When I was little I read so many books and wonder how a writer can use words in such a clever manner. The sweet words fit so perfectly on a paper swiftly telling a story, with actions adventure, romance and suspense. The way these books are able to capture your attention and make the words feel so real, like you're there. Right there with the characters, fighting off evil.
So then I wrote. I wrote about anything and everything. I became lost in my own words and dreams. My escape. My stories allowed me to leave this world and enter another dimension. To become free and at peace. Whenever I had a problem I would just write.
I always had dreams of being a famous writer. Helping others enter my realm and become free too. Many people underestimate books because they don't understand the real concept. They are so simple-minded to what's infront of them. These things I write about are my real feelings- they are my life and my struggles. My dreams. This is my world and I cannot breathe without them. Your words are all you can hold on to when the world has done you wrong..... This is all I have.


Put it in a box and wrap it up. I am free here. Let me live. And all the other dreamers live on, I'm right here next to you. Fighting for change, struggling for a connection, for peace. For love.

MB